SAN JOSE, Calif. - Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) today announced its sponsorship of MemCon, the premier conference on memory technology and innovation, started by Denali Systems, a company Cadence acquired in 2010. In addition to sponsoring this conference, Cadence is keynoting the event and demonstrating new products at Booth #105. MemCon is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, October 13, 2015, in Santa Clara, CA.
Chris Rowen, Cadence Fellow and Chief Technology Officer of the IP Group, is scheduled to give the introductory conference keynote, "The Transformation of Memory System Design," at the Mission City Ballroom. Other speakers include Pablo Temprano of Samsung and Craig Hampel of Rambus. See highlights of the keynote talks at www.cadence.com/cadence/events/live_blog_feed/Pages/default.aspx.
Visitors to the Cadence booth can see the following demonstrations:
Latest 3D memory models for DDR4-3DS, HMC, HBM and Wide I/O 2
- Quick and convenient SoC simulation
- Easy second-source analysis
- Faster adoption of new standards
Sigrity(TM) Signal and Power Integrity
- System signoff flow for DDR4
- Power-aware signal integrity
- Thermal-aware power integrity
Denali LPDDR4/DDR4 Memory Interface IP
- Area- and power-optimized LPDDR4/DDR4 IP
- Flexibility with multi-protocol IP supporting LP and PC DRAM standards
- DDR PHY IP architected for low-power applications
- Support for high-speed SDRAM standards up to DDR3200
- Low-latency design, which enables optimal system throughput
- Silicon-proven LPDDR4 and DDR4 IP on TSMC 16FF+
To register for the event, please go to www.memcon.com/registration.aspx.
Tuesday, October 13, 2015, from 9:00am to 7:00pm PT
The exhibit hall will be open during registration (9:00-10:00am), lunch (11:30am-1:00pm), afternoon break (3:30-4:00pm) and during the reception (5:40-7:00pm).
Santa Clara Convention Center, Mission City Ballroom
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.