Ceres Power Holdings plc (AIM: CWR), is pleased to announce that at the Annual General Meeting of shareholders held yesterday, on 6 December 2017, at Viking House, Foundry Lane, Horsham, RH13 5PX, all resolutions were duly passed.
The results of the poll on the resolutions put at the Annual General Meeting were as follows:
For/ discretionary (number/%)
Votes withheld (number)
Total votes cast exc. withheld (number)
% of issued share capital represented by the votes cast
1. To receive and consider the accounts of the Company for the financial year ended 30 June 2017, together with the reports of the Directors of the Company and auditor of the Company on those accounts.
2. To re-appoint KPMG LLP as auditor of the Company and to authorise the Board, through the Audit Committee, to fix their remuneration.
3. To re-elect Mr Aidan Hughes, who is retiring by rotation, as a Director of the Company.
4. To re-elect Mr Philip Caldwell, who is retiring by rotation, as a Director of the Company.
5. To re-elect Dr Mike Lloyd, who is retiring by rotation, as a Director of the Company.
6. To authorise the Directors to allot certain shares pursuant to section 551 of the Companies Act 2006.
7. To authorise the Directors to allot shares without the application of statutory pre-emption rights in certain instances pursuant to sections 570 and 573 of the Companies Act 2006.
For furtherinformation please contact:
Ceres Power Holdings plc
Tel: +44 (0)1403 273 463
Zeus Capital (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
Giles Balleny /Andrew Jones/Hugh Kingsmill Moore
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3829 5000
Ben Wright / Mark Whitmore / Laure Fine
Tel: +44 (0) 203 207 7800
Peter Ogden/Andy Jones
Tel:+44 (0) 20 7250 1446
Notes to Editors:
About Ceres Power
Ceres Power (http://www.cerespower.com/) is a world leader in low cost, next generation fuel cell technology for use in distributed power products that reduce operating costs, lower CO2, SOx and NOx emissions, increase efficiency and improve energy security. The Ceres Power unique patented Steel Cell technology generates power from widely available fuels at high efficiency and is manufactured using standard processing equipment and conventional materials such as steel, meaning that it can be mass produced at an affordable price for domestic and business use.
Ceres Power offers its partners the opportunity to develop power systems and products using its unique Steel Cell technology and know-how, combined with the opportunity to supply the Steel Cell in volume through its manufacturing partners.
Ceres Power Holdings plc published this content on 07 December 2017 and is solely responsible for the information contained herein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 07 December 2017 07:11:17 UTC.