Christian Dior is a holding company organized around 6 areas of activity:
- sale of fashion products and leather goods (32.9% of net sales): primarily Louis Vuitton, Celine, Givenchy, Kenzo, Berluti, Pucci, Donna Karan and Fendi brands;
- selective distribution (27.4%): activity ensured through Sephora, DFS, Miami Cruiseline and Le Bon Marché;
- sale of wines and spirits (13.9%): champagnes (Moët & Chandon, Mercier, Veuve Clicquot, etc.; No. 1 worldwide), wines (Cape Mentelle, Château D'Yquem, etc.), cognacs (primarily Hennessy; No. 1 worldwide), whisky (primarily Glenmorangie);
- sale of fragrances and cosmetic products (12.2%): fragrances (Christian Dior, Guerlain, Loewe, Kenzo, brands etc.), makeup products (Make Up For Ever, Guerlain, Acqua di Parma, etc.), etc.;
- sales of watches and jewellery (9.3%): Montres Dior, TAG Heuer, Chaumet, Zenith, brands etc.;
- design, manufacturing and sale of luxury articles (4.3%; Christian Dior Couture): leather goods, ready-to-wear, jewellery, glasses, etc.
Net sales break down geographically as follows: France (11%), Europe (19.4%), Japan (8%), Asia (29.1%), the United States (22.1%) and other (10.4%).