The global blockchain market is a megatrend and only just beginning.
Datametrex AI Limited (TSX-V:DM) advancing Nexalogy business intelligence unit, and spinning-off its Graph Blockchain and Ronin cryptocurrency mining divisions.
Datametrex AI Limited (OTCMKTS:DTMXF)
Datametrex appears set to outperform the data blockchain and business intelligence sectors. Each of the Company's divisions is early in its lifecycle, and ripe with potential for scale."
-- Market Equities Research Group
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, March 7, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Datametrex AI Limited (TSX-V: DM) (FKT:D4G) (OTC: DTMXF) last week announced updates from three of its core divisions; Nexalogy, Graph Blockchain, and Ronin Blockchain. Datametrex is also the subject of a Technology MarketWatch Journal Review explaining why its valuation is apt to rise, the full copy of the Technology Journal review may be viewed at http://technologymarketwatch.com/dm.htm online. The following is a synopsis of the updates on each of Datametrex's divisions;
1) Nexalogy (www.nexalogy.com) is Datametrex's artificial intelligence and machine learning / business intelligence division. The following is an excerpt from Datametrex's February 27, 2018 update: Nexalogy is working on a number of substantial government contracts in the public policy research and social data monitoring areas. The government vertical is growing substantially and Nexalogy anticipates significant growth over the next few years. Nexalogy’s repository of data collected, over half a billion tweets a year and access to other data sources such as 85 million blogs and 8.8 million Facebook pages, gives the company a unique advantage when analyzing profiles and other unstructured data. Nexalogy is continuing to accumulate rich data sets that will position itself most effectively with brands and government agencies. Nexalogy is growing their presence in Asia and Europe along with a diversification of their revenue stream with ad buy offerings targeted at small cap public companies.
Nexalogy’s patented solutions provide valuable insight and analysis from a variety of data sources, giving governments and corporations a unique tool to analyze information and make informed decisions in the following areas; policy making, stakeholder analysis, social risk assessment, social license to operate, marketing, and overall operations. Nexalogy’s proprietary algorithms, when merged with traditional business intelligence, provide an innovative platform leveraging machine learning, social data intelligence and social Internet of Things (“IOT”) technology to redefine data analysis.
2) Graph Blockchain (www.graphblockchain.com) is implementing blockchain technology for secure Data Transfers. The following is an excerpt from Datametrex's February 28, 2018 update regarding Graph Blockchain: It is currently presenting with IBM, its partner, to a number of financial and insurance institutions for blockchain projects. Recently, Graph entered into a definitive agreement to develop a large-scale Graph Database and Blockchain solution prototype in partnership with IBM for an electric power and utility project. The solution will assist in analyzing charging stations. The value of the initial prototype is approximately $400,000.
The project will use all of Graph’s unique IP which provides a compelling way of organizing, analyzing and displaying Blockchain transactional data in real time. The Graph database technology being developed processes Blockchain data up to 1,000 times faster than traditional methods from 7 transactions per second (TPS) to 7,000 TPS. Additionally, information can be presented much faster and more effectively. It is believed to be one of the most effective technologies to store, manage and present Blockchain transactions specifically in peer-to-peer networks, and has shown unique advantages for mission critical applications.
"We have deep domain expertise in Graph databases and their inherent value in analyzing and presenting data more effectively than traditional table-based structures. Bringing this technology to help build out this large project with IBM is opening up a lot of opportunities. Graph Blockchain can increase the transaction performance and data presentation layer considerably," said Andrew Ryu, Chairman and CEO of Graph Blockchain.
3) Ronin Blockchain Corp. (www.roninblockchain.com) is Datametrex's cryptocurrency mining division, it has access to 140Mw of power with Gosun (capable of powering up to 70,000 rig servers). Datametrex has determined that in light of the capital which Ronin requires to grow and scale its operation, it will be spinning out Ronin in a standalone public listing. This February 26, 2018 Datametrex announce a non-brokered arm’s length private placement of up to approximately $4 million now in Ronin Blockchain Corp. directly (in anticipation of the spinout, thus NOT dilutive to DM.V shareholders), representing a pre-money valuation of approximately $36 million CDN for the Ronin division. DM.V effectively only gives up ~10% of Ronin now and meaningfully advances the division.
The following has been identified for additional DD on Datametrex AI Limited:
- Company website: https://www.datametrex.com
- Recent Technology Journal review: http://technologymarketwatch.com/dm.htm
This release may contain forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risk and uncertainties. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual events or results. Articles, excerpts, commentary and reviews herein are for information purposes and are not solicitations to buy or sell any of the securities mentioned.
Technology MarketWatch Journal
email us here
Copyright 1995-2018 IPD Group, Inc. All Right Reserved.
, source Press Releases