Vivendi Announces Tender Offer For 5.750% US Notes Due 2013
04/03/2012| 09:16am US/Eastern
French broadcast and telecom group Vivendi SA (>> VIVENDI) announced a tender offer to buy back as much as $700 million worth of outstanding U.S. notes due maturing in 2013.
- The notes are paying a coupon of 5.75%.
- Vivendi says the objective of the repurchase is to use less expensive sources of financing.
- The tender offer is scheduled to expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 11, 2012.
- The company has retained BofA Merrill Lynch (BAC) and JPMorgan to serve as the dealer managers for the tender offer.
- By Paris Bureau, Dow Jones Newswires; +331-4017-1740; email@example.com
Stocks mentioned in the article : VIVENDI