Fortis Private Banking has announced the future management structure
and senior appointments at the future combined private bank.
The executive management structure of the combined private bank will
be aligned with the enlarged business and with the ambitions of the
new combined private bank. The Management Board will be composed of
the following people:
* Chris Vogelzang, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
* Jos ter Avest, Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
* Rüdiger von Wedel, Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
* Tom Vanden Borre, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
* John Smeets, Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
* Daniël de Clerck, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
* Pim van den Heuvel, Head of Private Wealth Management Global
* Rein Heddema, Head of Human Resources
* Rüdiger von Wedel, Head of Products and Solutions
* Andius Teijgeler, Head of Marketing and Sales
* Bernadette Langius, Head of Netherlands (also responsible for
* Horst Schmidt, Head of Germany
* Philip Howell, Head of United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Italy and
Spain, Gibraltar and Monaco
* Yves Stein, Head of Switzerland (also responsible for Poland)
* Jeroen Rijpkema, Head of Belgium
* Hugues Delcourt, Head of Luxembourg
* Philippe Vayssettes, Head of France
* Barend Janssens, Head of Asia
Chris Vogelzang, CEO Global Private Banking says: "I am very pleased
to announce the proposed future management structure and senior
appointments at our combined private bank. This combination will
create a leading private bank with an unrivalled focus on clients."
In the selection process, Fortis Private Banking worked with leading
companies in executive search and assessment.
The above appointments are subject to regulatory approval.
Fortis Private Banking
Fortis Private Banking offers integrated services to high net worth
individuals and their businesses. We are a specialised partner
operating in a market without borders. www.privatebanking.fortis.com.
Fortis is an international financial services provider engaged in
banking and insurance. We offer our personal, business and
institutional customers a comprehensive package of products and
services through our own channels, in collaboration with
intermediaries and through other distribution partners. With a market
capitalisation of EUR 35.1 billion (31/03/2008), Fortis ranks among
the 20 largest financial institutions in Europe. Our sound solvency
position, our presence in over 50 countries and our dedicated,
professional workforce of 65,000 enable us to combine global strength
with local flexibility and provide our clients with optimum support.
More information is available at www.fortis.com.
Brussels: +32 (0)2 565 35 84 Utrecht: +31 (0)30 226 32 19
Brussels: +32 (0)2 565 53 78 Utrecht: +31 (0)30 226 65 66
Copyright © Hugin AS 2008. All rights reserved.