ALLENDALE, New Jersey, Dec. 11 -- Fujifilm USA issued the following news:
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A. Inc.,- Endoscopy, will feature its endoscopic imaging solutions at the 41st Annual New York Course of the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (NYSGE). NYSGE will be held December 14-15 at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel in Times Square, NY, NY. This year at NYSGE Fujifilm will highlight its latest technology featuring the recently launched ELUXEO.
"We've received tremendous feedback since launching ELUXEO this fall and are excited for the opportunity to demonstrate its advanced imaging capabilities for some of the world's most distinguished endoscopy specialists, specifically during the live case presentations," said Keiichi Nagata, President, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. - Endoscopy.
This year's annual course will draw in approximately 700 gastroenterologists, gastrointestinal endoscopists, surgeons, GI fellows, and GI nurses, all of whom can see Fujifilm technology in action at NYSGE. Fujifilm's ELUXEO processor and CMOS Endoscopes will be used during live case presentations, which will be telecast live from NYU Langone Medical Center.
Fujifilm will exhibit the following solutions at booth #400:
* ELUXEO is equipped with 4-LED Multi-Light technology featuring Blue Light Imaging (BLI) and Linked Color Imaging (LCI) special light observation modes. ELUXEO has extended lamp life expectancy and an intuitive user interface for an enhanced experience.
* CMOS Endoscopes, compatible with BLI and LCI observation modes, are equipped with close focus capability and CMOS image sensor technology to provide high resolution imaging as close as 2mm with less peripheral distortion.
* Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD) devices are designed for use with compatible endoscopes and aid clinicians in performing effective endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) interventions within the digestive tract.
* ClutchCutter is a rotatable forceps that supports clinicians in making incisions, dissections and coagulation. ClutchCutter features jagged, serrated jaws for enhanced clutching ability and an insulated outer edge for maximum durability.
* FlushKnife is a versatile and efficient diathermic slitter that allows clinicians to carry out multiple applications including marking, flushing, incision, dissection and coagulation.
* Ultrasonic Video Endoscopes provide excellent maneuverability and insertion capability. They are designed to be used with the latest Sonart SU-1 Endoscopic Ultrasonic Processor featuring Fujifilm's proprietary image-processing technology.
Targeted News Service, source News Service