Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

4-Traders Homepage  >  Equities  >  Nyse  >  GGP Inc    GGP

GGP INC (GGP)
Mes dernières consult.
Most popular
Report
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsAnalysisCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
News SummaryMost relevantAll newsSector newsTweets

GGP INC. : Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits (form 8-K)

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
09/21/2017 | 10:04pm CET

ITEM 5.02 DEPARTURE OF DIRECTORS OR CERTAIN OFFICERS; ELECTION OF DIRECTORS; APPOINTMENT OF CERTAIN OFFICERS; COMPENSATORY ARRANGEMENT OF CERTAIN OFFICERS

(b) On September 19, 2017, Michael B. Berman, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of GGP Inc. (the "Company") provided notice to the Company of his intention to retire from the Company on March 1, 2018, or such earlier date as mutually agreed to by the Company and Mr. Berman (the "Retirement Date").

Effective on the Retirement Date, the Company has agreed to (i) waive the service-based vesting requirements of Mr. Berman's time-vesting equity through March 1, 2020 as if Mr. Berman remains an employee of the Company through such date, and (ii) provide Mr. Berman three years from his Retirement Date to exercise his options and appreciation-only operating partnership units.

(c) On September 21, 2017, the Company announced the appointment of Heath R. Fear as the Company's Executive Vice President, Finance, effective November 6, 2017. Upon Mr. Berman's retirement, Mr. Fear will assume the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company.

Mr. Fear will receive (i) annual base compensation of $750,000 and (ii) an initial equity award of shares of restricted stock of the Company valued on the date of grant at $1,650,000 ("Restricted Stock"). 75% of the Restricted Stock will vest in four equal installments on each of the first four anniversaries of the grant date. The remaining 25% of the Restricted Stock is subject to achievement of performance goals, and if performance goals are achieved, will vest in four equal installments on each of the first four anniversaries of the grant date. Mr. Fear's target annual cash incentive percentage potential is 80% of his annual base salary for 2017 and 100% of his annual base salary for 2018. Mr. Fear will be eligible to receive an annual equity award consistent with the current equity plan for senior executives and the terms and conditions set forth in the Company's 2010 Equity Incentive Plan. Mr. Fear's target annual equity incentive is $1,000,000 for 2018. If Mr. Fear is terminated by the Company without cause, Mr. Fear will be eligible to receive a severance payment equal to one year's base salary plus a prorated annual cash incentive based on the most recently received annual cash incentive.

Mr. Fear was most recently the Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of Retail Properties of America, Inc. ("RPAI"), a position he held since August 2015. Prior to joining RPAI, Mr. Fear was with the Company for 12 years and, most recently, served as Senior Vice President, Capital Markets for the Company and was a member of the Company's capital and management committees.

ITEM 9.01 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND EXHIBITS

(d) Exhibits

Exhibit No.   Description
99.1            Press release dated September 21, 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© Edgar Online, source Glimpses

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
Latest news on GGP INC
12/14 GGP INC : ex-dividend day
12/12 Europe's Unibail bids $16 billion for Westfield to counter online threat
12/12 Europe's Unibail bids $16 billion for Westfield to counter online threat
12/12 Europe's Unibail bids $16 billion for Westfield to counter online threat
12/12 France's Unibail-Rodamco bids $15.7 billion for Australia's Westfield
12/10 EXCLUSIVE - U.S. MALL OWNER GGP REJE : sources
11/27 GGP : Offer for reit behind megamall
11/27 GGP : mulls over $14.8 billion bid
11/19 MACY : App eases mall parking hassles Glenbrook braces for increased traffic as ..
11/15DJClass-A Sites Draw Buyers -- WSJ
More news
News from SeekingAlpha
10:19a Green Street's Kirby talks REITs with Barron's; Taubman a favorite
12/15 AMAZON INSURANCE : 5 Attractive High-Income Retail REITs
12/15 JPMorgan shifts REIT ratings, has balanced outlook for 2018
12/13 The Value Of Reliability And Why Omega Healthcare Is A Value Trap
12/13 GGP, INC. : Robust Metrics A Sign Of Health