Petah Tikva, Israel - April 10, 2013 - Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, today announced that as part of its objective to address the growing need of mobile operators for efficient and profitable service expansion, it will present its cellular backhaul solution at several key industry events taking place during April.
Gilat's cellular backhaul solution was designed to assist mobile operators generate new revenue streams, grow their business and comply with emerging government regulations. Building on the experience gained from over 50 successful satellite backhaul projects around the globe, some of the solution's key advantages include:
• Flexible access methods that support small cells and large macro cells
• Reduced OPEX with maximum bandwidth efficiency (TDMA)
• Dedicated channels for high throughput (SCPC)
• Heterogeneous network support - 2G, 3G, LTE
Gilat's cellular backhaul solution will be presented at:
Transport Networks for Mobile Operators (TNMO)
- Date: April 22-24, 2013
- Location: Hotel Russell, 1-8 Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London
- Stand: #6
- Presentation: April 23, 15:00 // Gilat presentation entitled "Small Cells for Rural Areas and Developing Markets"
Mobile Backhaul Asia
- Date: April 23-25, 2013
- Location: Conrad Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
- Stand: #10
- Presentation: April 24, 15:55 // Gilat presentation entitled "Utilizing VSAT for Next Gen Cellular Backhaul Applications"
To schedule a meeting at one of these events, please click here.
Gilat will also host a free live webinar to present its cellular backhaul solution. Titled "Efficient and Profitable Cellular Backhaul - the Secret is Satellite," this must attend webinar will be hosted Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 13:00 GMT. To reserve a seat at the webinar, please click here.
For advance information about Gilat's cellular backhaul solution, please click here for a free copy of the white paper "Satellite Communication for Efficient Cellular Backhaul."