HERMES INTL : Hermès International : Availability of the 2011 Registration document
06/11/2012| 09:10am US/Eastern
Paris, June 11, 2012
2011 REFERENCE DOCUMENT AVAILABLE
(INCLUDING ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT)
Hermès International filed its 2011 reference document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on April 12, 2012.
The document may be consulted and downloaded by visiting the company's website, www.hermesinternational.com.
The Reference Document contains the following:
- The annual review of operations;
- The 2011 parent company and consolidated financial statements;
- The report from the Chairman of the Supervisory Board on the corporate governance principles applied by the company, taking account of the Board's composition and application of the principle of equal representation of men and women on the Board, the conditions for preparation and organisation of the Supervisory Board's work and the internal control and risk management procedures instituted by the company;
- The description of the share buyback programme established in accordance with Article 241-2 of the AMF General Regulation;
- The Supervisory Board's report;
- The Statutory Auditors' Reports on the parent company financial statements, the 2011 consolidated financial statements, related-party agreements and commitments and the report from the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and certain extraordinary resolutions;
- Legal information relating to statutory auditors' fees in 2011.
- The description and contents of the proposed resolutions to be submitted to the shareholders' General Meeting to be held on May 29, 2012.
As required by Article 222-3 of the AMF General Regulation, the reference document includes the 2011 Annual Financial Report.
Availability of the 2011 registration document_GB:
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Hermès International via Thomson Reuters ONE