Further to our obligations under DTR3 FSA Handbook, we, Phoenix Asset Management Partners ("PAMP"), notify you, the Issuer (Hornby PLC) of transactions made in your company's securities.The notification required byDTR 3.1.2 Rmust contain the following information:
(1)the name of the person discharging managerial responsibilities within the issuer, or, where applicable, the name of theperson connectedwith such a person;
· Phoenix Asset Management Partners, (a connected person of Roger Canham, a Director of Hornby PLC)
(2) the reason for responsibility to notify;
· Dealing in shares of the Issuer by a connected person of a person discharging managerial responsibilities within the Issuer.
(3) the name of the relevantissuer;
· Hornby PLC
(4) a description of thefinancial instrument;
· ordinary shares
(5) the nature of the transaction (e.g. acquisition or disposal);
(6) the date and place of the transaction; and
· Date = 15 November 2012
· Place = London Stock Exchange
(7)the price and volume of the transaction.
· Price = 59.359p
· Volume = 39,000
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
RNS news service provided by Hemscott Group Limited.