Imperial Tobacco Group is the world's No. 4 largest producer of tobacco and its derivatives. The group's activity is organized around 6 families of products:
- cigarettes (No. 1 in the United Kingdom): 292.5 billion cigarettes sold in 2011/12, under the following brands: Davidoff, John Player Special, West, Lambert & Butler, Richmond, Embassy, Regal, Bastos, and Superkings, etc.;
- rolling tobacco: 41.3 billion rolling tobacco sold under the Drum, Van Nelle, and Golden Virginia brands;
- rolling papers (No. 1 worldwide): Rizla brand;
- cigars: Davidoff, Classic, Panama and King Edward Coronets brands;
- cigarette tubes with filters;
- snus tobacco: Skruf brand.
At the end of September 2012, the group had 47 production sites worldwide.
Net sales are break down geographically as follows: Europe (77.7%), the United States (4.3%) and other (18%).