MAROC TELECOM : 2010 Consolidated results
02/21/2011| 05:37pm US/Eastern
Higher than expected results:
· More than 26 million customers, up 19%,
· Increase in 2010 consolidated results:
· Revenues: +4.3% to MAD 31.7 billion,
· Earnings from operations: +2.3% to MAD 14.3 billion, representing an operating margin of 45.3%
· Net earnings - Group share: +1.2% to MAD 9.5 billion,
· Group net debt: MAD 4.3 billion, representing 0.2 time the annual EBITDA,
· Proposal to distribute 100% of the distributable earnings, representing a dividend of MAD 10,58 per share, up 2.6% and representing a dividend yield of 6.8%*.
· Moderate growth in revenues,
· Profitability to be maintained at high levels.
A full-service telecommunications operator, Maroc Telecom is the domestic market leader in all its business activities:
Fixed-line, Mobile and Internet. Maroc Telecom is listed on the Casablanca and Paris stock exchanges since December 2004 and its main shareholders are Vivendi (53%) and the Kingdom of Morocco (30%).
| Investor relations|
+212 (0)537 71 90 39
| Press relations|
Najib El Amrani +212 (0)537 71 22 91 - email@example.com:
Ali Jouahri +212 (0)537 71 90 12 - firstname.lastname@example.org:
Maroc Telecom: 2010 Consolidated results:
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Maroc Telecom via Thomson Reuters ONE