March 21, 2012
2012 Annual General Shareholders' Meeting Agenda and
Distribution of 2011 Profits
Hsinchu, Taiwan, March 21, 2012 - MediaTek, Inc. (TWSE:
2454, "MediaTek") Board of Directors approved the 2012 Annual
General Shareholders' Meeting agenda. Board of Directors also
adopted a proposal recommending distribution of a NT$9 cash
dividend per share. These items will be discussed and
determined at the Company's Annual General Shareholders'
Meeting scheduled on June 13, 2012.
1. Approved date, place and meeting agenda of Annual General
March 21, 2012
2012 Annual General Shareholders' Meeting will be held
at 9 am on June 13, 2012, at the International Convention
Center, MediaTek, No. 1, Du-Shing Road One, Science- Based
Industrial Park, Hsin-Chu City, Taiwan 300, R.O.C. The
meeting agenda include:
I. Report Items
(1) 2011 Business Report
(2) Supervisors' Review Report on the 2011 Financial
(3) Report on the company's endorsements and
(4) Share Buyback Execution Report
(1) Adoption of the 2011 Business Report and Financial
(2) Adoption of the Proposal for Distribution of 2011
III. Proposed Resolutions and elections
(1) Amendment to the Company's "Articles of
(2) Amendment to the Company's "Rules for Election of
Directors and Supervisors" (3) Amendment to the
company's "Procedures Governing the Acquisition
Disposition of Assets"
(4) To elect Board of Directors and Supervisors
(5) To suspend the non-competition restriction on the
company's newly elected
IV. Other Business and Special Motion
2. Approved the 2011 Business Report and Financial
Statements. Consolidated revenue of
About MediaTek Inc.
2011 totaled NT$86,857 million and net income was NT$13,623
million, with earnings per share (EPS) of NT$12.35.
Approved a proposal for distribution of 2011 profits:
(1) A cash dividend of NT$9 per share will be proposed to
shareholders. (2) MediaTek's 2011 employee's cash profit
sharing is NT$1,714,242,506.
MediaTek Inc. is a leading fabless semiconductor company for
and digital multimedia solutions. The company is a market
leader and pioneer in cutting- edge SOC system solutions for
wireless communications, high-definition TV, optical storage,
and DVD and Blu-ray products. Founded in 1997 and listed on
Taiwan Stock Exchange under the code "2454",
MediaTek is headquartered in Taiwan and has sales or research
subsidiaries in Mainland China, Singapore, India, U.S.,
Japan, Korea, Denmark, England and Dubai. For more
information, please visit MediaTek's website at
This press release was issued by Mediatek Inc. and was initially posted at http://www.mtk.com.tw/upload/files/b34e5bfc93d2de0954661cf804d86c4e.pdf . It was distributed, unedited and unaltered, by noodls on 2012-03-21 11:37:10 AM. The issuer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.