Nestlé is the world's leading food processing group. Net sales break down by family of products as follows:
- beverages (29.5%): instant coffee (Nescafé brand), coffees in capsules (Nespresso), bottled water (Vittel, Perrier, Contrex, etc.), chocolate drinks (Nesquik, Milo), tea drinks (Nestea), etc.;
- dairy products and ice cream (20.1%): milk powder (Nido, Ninho and Guigoz brands), sweetened condensed milk (Nestlé), yogurts and puddings (Sveltesse), ice-cream (Haagen Dazs, Dreyer's, Extrême, Nestlé Ice Cream and Mövenpick);
- prepared foods and seasoning products (15.7%): frozen and refrigerated meals (Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets and Stouffer's brands), soups (Maggi), sauces (Buitoni), etc.;
- pet food (11.7%): Purina, Friskies, Felix, etc.;
- pharmaceutical, nutritional and wellbeing products (11.6%): dermatological products (medications for treating acne, athlete's foot, dandruff (Galderma), and beauty nutritional supplements (Laboratoires Innéov), energetic products (PowerBar, Resource, Boost, Nutren and Peptamen brands), dietary products (Jenny Craig), infant nutrition products (Nidal, Ptit and Naturnes) and cereals (Fitness, Chocapic, Cookie Crisp, Cini Minis, Nesquik and Estrelitas);
- chocolates, confectionery and biscuits (11.4%): Kit Kat, Smarties, Crunch, etc.
Net sales break down geographically as follows: Switzerland (1.6%), the United States (25.7%), France (6.2%), Brazil (5.8%), China (5.6%), Germany (3.6%), Mexico (3.5%), the United Kingdom (3.2%), Italy (2.4%), Canada (2.4%), Australia (2.3%) and other (37.7%).