• Published — Sunday 27 September 2015
• Fresh from the hugely successful Digital Dawn online launch earlier this month, which saw the new Rolls-Royce Dawn's debut trending #1 worldwide on Google and watched by 4,000 media around the world; and following its World Premiere at the Frankfurt International Motor Show, the new benchmark in open-top luxury motoring has made its regional debut in the Middle East. Using the medium of early morning dawn light resulting in a burst of sunshine, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars revealed the most social and seductive of motor cars to media and customers assembled at the Armani Hotel in Dubai, UAE. "Our new Rolls-Royce Dawn promises a striking, seductive encounter like no other Rolls-Royce to date, and begins a new age of open-top, super-luxury motoring," said Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes, CEO, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. "Dawn is a beautiful new motor car that offers the most uncompromised open-top motoring experience in the world. It will be the most social of super-luxury drophead motor cars for those who wish to bathe in the sunlight of the world's most exclusive social hotspots. Quite simply, it is the sexiest Rolls-Royce ever built," said the CEO.
• Packed with innovation and introducing a bold new design language, the Nissan Gripz Concept was the key Nissan highlight of Frankfurt Motor Show this year. Conceived and designed by teams in Europe and Japan, the Nissan Gripz Concept offers a tantalizing glimpse into the future of Crossover design. Created to be a 'sports road warrior', the Nissan Gripz Concept combines the practicality and ability of a compact Crossover with the performance, excitement and driver engagement of a traditional sports car. This unique combination gives Gripz a dual personality — delivering the perfect blend of everyday refinement and agility with the ability to take on more adventurous terrain when desired.
• Renault is keeping up with its offensive in the SUV-S segment by launching the new phase of the "roomy and sturdy" Duster in GCC. New Renault Duster has been widely upgraded while retaining its very own model personality. The new Duster casts a reasserted exterior design, a renewed inner space, and brand new technological features. With a 10.5 percent share in the GCC SUV-S segment in 2014, and a growth of 73 percent compared to 2013, Renault Duster is asserting its popularity year after year. The new Renault Duster can rely on its new front exterior design, combined with enhanced interior comfort and practicality. In addition, a range of advanced technological features have been included to deliver an even higher level of satisfaction during every journey.
• Hyundai Motor presented a host of new Hyundai models, design concepts and technologies at the 2015 Frankfurt International Motor Show showcasing the passion of its brand. The introduction of the company's new high-performance N sub-brand is envisioned through exciting concept cars and a preview of the 2016 New Generation i20 WRC race car. Also shown at Frankfurt, New i20 Active and New Santa Fe enhance Hyundai's Crossover and SUV ranges, while the Vision G coupe concept envisions the inspiration for future premium products. Launching its new high-performance N sub-brand, Hyundai Motor aims to build on its motorsport experience to bring thrilling winding road fun to customers who love cars. Highlighting the brand's expertise and competency in performance engineering, a preview of the 2016 Hyundai i20 WRC race car will appear on the stand alongside two exciting concept cars that demonstrate Hyundai's performance ambition.
(c) 2015 Arab News All rights reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info)., source Middle East & North African Newspapers