Princeton, New Jersey (PRWEB) September 26, 2017
The customer is a Global Medical Device company located in Southwest Florida and is at the forefront of new product development and medical education in orthopedics. They run all major SAP modules and bolt-ons for their business under traditional databases and HANA.
The customer faced the following challenges
Wharfedale, a strategic Gold Partner with Microsoft Azure Cloud specializing in migrating and running SAP Workload, presented an end-to-end solution to the customer which included evaluating their existing SAP landscapes running on their outsourced provider in Europe. A feasibility study was performed with the goal of migrating their SAP landscape to Azure seamlessly with minimal impact to their daily business operations. Furthermore Wharfedale's 74 factor SAP transformation methodology helped the customer migrate their SAP landscape into Microsoft Azure Cloud seamlessly.
After moving to Azure, the customer experienced several benefits:
- Unplanned downtime for their 24x7 SAP Landscape
- Longer new server provisioning time
- Longer SAP Systems Refresh / Copy time
- Lack of High Availability and Disaster Recovery solution
- Overall high cost for running SAP Infrastructure
- Improved performance (Production up to 52.89%)
- Azure guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Server provisioning within hours to help support business growth
- Systems Refreshes timeline reduced from weeks to hours
- High Availability for Critical SAP Landscapes including Production
- Disaster Recovery capabilities for SAP Production Environment
- Pay as You Go Model (PAYG) helps to reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) for SAP Landscape
- Dashboard provides clear picture of overall customer SAP Infrastructure current and future spending with Azure
- Dashboard provides Cost Breakdown by SAP Landscapes and each resource used within Azure
- Enabled Run SAP Like a Factory (RSLF) under Solution Manager as part of our managed services
"Our Zero Dollar Down Migration Program helped the customer to make the decision to move forward to Azure." said Mahesh Reddy, CTO of Wharfedale. "We migrated their SAP landscape (including Production) with minimal downtime and the Cloud Infrastructure provided a very resilient, dynamic and scalable environment for the customer's SAP landscape."
Wharfedale has the expertise and flexibility to manage complex SAP workloads simply and securely in the Azure environment which can be performed on demand and at speed. Wharfedale automated Azure integration allows services to be ramped up or down as needed. Wharfedale is among the first to implement SAP Production and Non-Production (220+ Servers) on Public Cloud.
For more information on Zero Dollar Down Migration Program, visit http://www.wftcloud.com.
About Wharfedale Technologies Inc.
Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT Cloud) is a leading technology consulting firm specializing in infrastructure integrations and cloud services in support of SAP solutions, as well as private/public hybrid cloud solutions. WFT is also an SAP-certified provider of cloud and hosting services and offers solutions for high availability, disaster recovery, advanced sizing for virtualization, backup/recovery integration, systems refresh automation and landscape optimization.
For more information on Wharfedale and WFT Cloud services, please visit http://www.WFTCloud.com or call us at (888) 533-3113.
# # #
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SAP_Cloud_Transformation/SAP_TechEd/prweb14736113.htm
(c) 2017 PRWEB.COM Newswire, source Press Releases