Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

4-Traders Homepage  >  Equities  >  BURSA MALAYSIA  >  Tenaga Nasional Bhd    TENA   MYL5347OO009

SummaryNewsAnalysisCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
News SummaryMost relevantAll newsSector newsTweets
The feature you requested does not exist. However, we suggest the following feature:

Tenaga Nasional Bhd : TNB and PLN plan to build a new 400 MW coal-power project

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
11/18/2017 | 11:33am CET

The Malaysian state-run power utility Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) and the Indonesian state-owned power utility PLN Persero (PLN) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the construction of a 400 MW coal-fired power plant in Kalimantan, Borneo (Indonesia). The MoU will last for a 2-year period over which TNB and PLN will assess the suitable business models and financing options associated with the project. The facility will comprise two 200 MW units and the produced power is expected to be sold to the Malaysian state of Sabah.

TNB owns a 83% interest in Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) which is responsible for power generation, transmission, and distribution in the state while the remaining 17% in SESB is held by the Sabah state government.

(c) 2017 Bakhtar News Agency. All rights reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info)., source Middle East & North African Newspapers

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
Latest news on TENAGA NASIONAL BHD
11:33a TENAGA NASIONAL BHD : TNB and PLN plan to build a new 400 MW coal-power project
11/09 TENAGA NASIONAL BHD : Power Supply In Penang Almost Fully Restored - TNB
10/30 ANNOUNCEMENT : Moody's: Tenaga's full-year FY2017 results are in line with expec..
10/28 TENAGA NASIONAL BHD : Supply and install fire supression system at electrical sw..
10/28 TENAGA NASIONAL BHD : supply, construct and commissioning of vacuum pressure imp..
10/26DJTENAGA NASIONAL BHD : 4Q Net Profit Falls 2.4%
10/11DJTENAGA NASIONAL BHD : Institutional Fund Manager Is Selling Up to $116.1 Million..
09/28 TENAGA NASIONAL BHD : Malaysia`s Tenaga In Pact To Buy Up To 100MW Electricity F..
09/28 TENAGA NASIONAL BHD : supply, construct and commissioning of vacuum pressure imp..
09/28 TENAGA NASIONAL BHD : Supply and install fire supression system at electrical sw..
More news
News from SeekingAlpha
2015 GLOBAL X SOUTHEAST ASIA ETF : Un-Emerging Market
2015 Time To Bottom Shop For Stocks In Malaysia?
2015 EWM : Does This Former Tiger Economy Merit A Closer Look?
2015 Tenaga Nasional - Brace For Explosive Growth Of This Under Covered Electric U..
Financials ( MYR)
Sales 2017 46 387 M
EBIT 2017 9 713 M
Net income 2017 7 215 M
Debt 2017 28 792 M
Yield 2017 3,19%
P/E ratio 2017 11,71
P/E ratio 2018 11,38
EV / Sales 2017 2,43x
EV / Sales 2018 2,31x
Capitalization 83 980 M
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus BUY
Number of Analysts 8
Average target price 16,5  MYR
Spread / Average Target 11%
EPS Revisions
Managers
NameTitle
Azman bin Mohammed President, CEO & Executive Director
Amar Leo Moggie Non-Independent Non-Executive Chairman
Fazlur Rahman bin Zainuddin Chief Financial Officer & VP-Group Finance
Fazil bin Ibrahim Chief Information Officer
Zainal Abidin bin Putih Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capitalization (M$)
TENAGA NASIONAL BHD20 187
NEXTERA ENERGY INC30.62%73 401
ENEL26.43%62 496
CHINA YANGTZE POWER CO., LTD.28.28%54 133
INNOGY SE19.07%25 739
GD POWER DEVELOPMENT CO LTD8.83%10 234