Targeted News Service
WASHINGTON, Aug. 1 -- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. [VRTX], Boston, Massachusetts, was involved in the following insider trading activity on a Form 4 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission:
INSIDER: Joshua S. Boger
DATE RELEASED: July 31, 2015
DATE of ACTION: July 29, 2015
SHARES: 10,400 shares of common stock at $35.64 per share
SHARES: 4,000 shares of common stock at $125.71 (2) (3) per share; 5,200 shares of common stock at $127.18 (3) (4) per share; and 1,200 shares of common stock at $127.72 (3) (5) per share
NOW HOLDS: 122,700
EXPLANATION OF RESPONSES:
1. TRANSACTION CODE: Transaction made pursuant to Dr. Boger's company approved trading plan under Rule 10b5-1.
2. Open market sales reported on this line occurred at a weighted average price of $125.71 (range $125.43 to $126.35).
3. Dr. Boger undertakes to provide (upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer) full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
4. Open market sales reported on this line occurred at a weighted average price of $127.18 (range $126.61 to $127.53).
5. Open market sales reported on this line occurred at a weighted average price of $127.72 (range $127.62 to $127.97).
6. DATE EXERCISABLE: Fully vested.
Myron Struck, editor, Targeted News Service, Springfield, Va., 703/304-1897; email@example.com; http://www.targetednews.com
22BalteroF 150801 30FurigayJof-1219287
(c) 2015 Targeted News Service, source News Service