● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.47 for the 2018 fiscal year.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company sustains low margins.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 24.78 USD