● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 56.5, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.