Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2bbmd/brazilian)
has announced the addition of the "Brazilian
Electric Vehicle and Supporting Infrastructure Market" report
to their offering.
This market insight covers the Brazilian electrical vehicle (EV) and
supporting infrastructure market. It focuses on pure EVs and recharge
station infrastructure, presenting actual business models and new model
propositions. Further, analysis takes into account Brazil's fuel
scenario as well as government regulations and incentives for EV use.
Market dynamics are evaluated in terms of drivers and restraints. The
service also covers EV market revenue, vehicle unit growth, and other
important variables that will affect implementing EV infrastructure.
Strategic conclusions emphasize the most important aspects of this
market. The base year is 2012, and the forecast period is from 2013 to
The Brazilian electric vehicle (EV) market is nascent but holds enormous
potential if automakers decide to invest in it.
- Energy distributers are investing in EV research and development (R&D)
to analyze how these vehicles will affect infrastructure. These
companies are creating partnerships and are open to new investments.
- New business models, including sharing services and the development of
integrators that bring together various stakeholders, will create a new
market. Distributers, automakers, and government-created partnerships
will be instrumental in the implementation of EVs.
- Fuel costs are expected to increase while electricity tariffs, with
new regulations such as MP, are expected to decrease. This will
encourage EV market growth, which will, in turn, influence growth in
- Drivers and restraints will impact the short, medium, and long terms.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Brazilian EV and Supporting Infrastructure Market Definitions
3. Brazilian EV and Supporting Infrastructure Market Market Insights
4. Brazilian EV and Supporting Infrastructure Market Infrastructure
5. Brazilian EV and Supporting Infrastructure Market Business Model Cases
6. Brazilian EV and Supporting Infrastructure Market Business Model
7. Brazilian EV and Supporting Infrastructure Market EV Market Analysis
8. Brazilian Fuel Market Region Overview
9. Brazilian Fuel Scenario
10.Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2bbmd/brazilian
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716