Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb3r3d/global_next)
has announced the addition of the "Global
Next Generation Sequencing Market to 2016" report to their
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market 2012-2016, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
The report covers the market in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Next Generation Sequencing market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Further, the report states that one of the key challenges in the market
is the low adoption of genomic technology compared to other sequence
analysis technologies, especially among large biotechnology companies.
This is mainly because of logistical problems such as instrument
complexity, problems in data storage, automation, and sample preparation.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and
secondary information including inputs from key participants in the
industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor
landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. Scope of the Report
03. Market Research Methodology
04. List of Abbreviations
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Application
08. Market Segmentation by Technology
09. Market Segmentation by Product
10. Market Segmentation by End-users
11. Geographical Segmentation
12. Key Leading Countries
13. Buying Criteria
14. Market Growth Drivers
15. Drivers and their Impact
16. Market Challenges
17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
18. Market Trends
19. Trends and their Impact
20. Vendor Landscape
21. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb3r3d/global_next
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716