Three-day unreserved public auction features 200+ truck tractors, 630+ trailers, 90+ excavators, 90 crawler tractors, 65+ wheel loaders, 40+ cranes, oil & gas equipment and more
EDMONTON, Sept. 2, 2015 /CNW/ - Ritchie Bros., the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will sell 7,350+ equipment items and trucks at its unreserved public auction in Edmonton, AB next week (September 9 – 11, 2015). More than 630+ trailers, 200+ truck tractors, 120+ compactors, 90+ excavators, 90 crawler tractors, 70+ boom trucks, 65+ wheel loaders, 40 articulated dump trucks, 40+ cranes, 40+ farm tractors, 290 pickup trucks, custom and classic cars, and much more will be sold. Oil and gas equipment will be sold on Day Three of the auction (September 11). Bidders can participate in person, online at rbauction.com and by proxy.
"With more than 7,350 items being sold over three days, our next unreserved truck and equipment auction is the only auction in the Edmonton area with something for everyone," said Ryan Eacrett, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. "Buyers will find a wide range of top truck and equipment brands for their industry, including oil and gas, construction, transportation, forestry, farming and more. As always, all equipment will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices. More than 850 owners have already consigned to the auction, and we'll be adding more equipment up until auction day. Visit rbauction.com for the latest equipment information."
Specific equipment highlights include:
- A Manitowoc 888 230-ton crawler crane
- A Link-Belt LS248H Series II 200-ton crawler crane
- Two Grove RT890E 90-ton 4x4x4 rough terrain cranes
- Two Grove RT880E 80-ton 4x4x4 rough terrain cranes
- A 2011 John Deere 870G LC hydraulic excavator
- Two 2014 Hitachi ZX350LC-5 hydraulic excavators
- Three 2012 John Deere 460E 6x6 articulated dump trucks
- Two Volvo A30F 6x6 articulated dump trucks
- Three Caterpillar D8T crawler tractors
- Five Western Star 4900SB tri-drive vac trucks
- Two Mack GU714 tri-drive sleeper combo vac trucks
- A 2012 Western Star WB123086ST T/A tri-drive w/ Weldco WHL45TC77 40-foot boom truck
- A 2012 Caterpillar 980H MH wheel loader
- A 2013 Caterpillar 930K wheel loader
- Two Caterpillar 14H motor graders
- A 2012 Kolberg Pioneer 3144 31 in. x 44 in. portable jaw crusher
- An Astro Thermal Tec 21 million BTU water heater
For a complete list of equipment in the Edmonton auction, visit rbauction.com/Edmonton. To consign trucks and/or equipment to the auction, please contact the Edmonton site directly at +1.780.955.2486.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauction.com/financing). Ritchie Bros. has operations in 19 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
Photos for media are available at rbauction.com/media.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
© Canada Newswire, source Canada Newswire English