Good development in earnings and profit continuing
The second quarter in brief
· Revenue increased by 19 % to SEK 682 (573) million, and revenue increased by 15 % when ad-justed for currency effects.
· EBITDA increased by 14 % to SEK 39.6 (34.6) million.
· Profit before tax increased by 23 % to SEK 25.4 (20.6) million.
· Profit after tax increased by 13 % to SEK 18.5 (16.4) million
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.98 (1.65).
The first six months in brief
· Revenue increased by 22 % to SEK 1,422 (1,165) million, and revenue increased by 16 % when adjusted for currency effects.
· EBITDA increased by 18 % to SEK 82.4 (69.6) million.
· Profit before tax increased by 34 % to SEK 51.1 (38.1) million.
· Profit after tax increased by 33 % to SEK 36.2 (27.2) million
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.80 (2.75).
· Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 25.9 (20.0) %.
For further information, please contact:
Martin Ödman, CEO, Tel +46 733 56 68 11, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Javestad, IR, Tel +46 733 56 67 22, e-mail: email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO, Tel +46 733 56 66 90, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe's leading independent integrator in the field of integrated systems (data storage, servers and networks) and private cloud services. Proact supplies business benefits by helping companies and authorities the world over to reduce risk and costs, and above all to supply flexible, accessible and secure IT services.
Proact solutions cover all data centre elements, including storage, servers, security and network functions. In addition, Proact's cloud service operations manage 70 petabytes of information. Proact has completed more than 3,500 successful projects all over the world to date.
The Proact Group has more than 660 employees and conducts business in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the USA. Proact was founded in 1994, and its parent company Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol PACT since 1999.
For further information about Proact's activities please visit us at www.proact.eu
(c) 2015 Cision. All rights reserved., source Press Releases - English