Disclosure of Interest/ Changes in Interest of Trustee-Manager/ Responsible Person::...
Page 1 of 1
Disclosure of Interest/ Changes in Interest of Trustee-Manager/ Responsible Person::Disclosure of Interest/Changes in Interest of the Manager of SPH REIT
Issuer & Securities
SPH REIT MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
SPH REIT - SG2G02994595 - SK6U
Disclosure of Interest/ Changes in Interest of Trustee-Manager/ Responsible Person
Date & Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
Disclosure of Interest/Changes in Interest of the Manager of SPH REIT
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Lim Wai Pun
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below - Refer to the Online help for the format)
The attached announcement issued by SPH REIT Management Pte Ltd relating to the above matter is for information.
Credit Suisse (Singapore) Limited was the sole global coordinator and issue manager for the initial public offering of SPH REIT (the "Offering"). Credit Suisse (Singapore) Limited, DBS Bank Ltd. and Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited were the joint bookrunners and underwriters of the Offering (collectively, the "Joint Bookrunners").
The Joint Bookrunners for the Offering assume no responsibility for the contents of this announcement.
Person(s) giving notice Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person who may also be a substantial unitholder (Form 6)
if you are unable to view the above file, please click the link below.
Total size =112K
Tweet 0 0
SECURITIES ANO FUTURES ACT (CAP. 289) SECURITIES ANO FUTURES (OISCLOSURE OF INTERESTS) REGULATIONS 2012
NOTIFICATION FORM FOR TRUSTEE-MANAGER OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON IN RESPECT OF CHANGES IN ITS INTEREST IN SECURITIES
1. Please read the explanatory notes carefully before completing this notification form.
2. This form is for a Trustee-Manager or Responsible Person to give notice under section 137R(1)(a) or
137ZC(1)(a) of the Securities and Futures Acl(Cap. 289) (the "SFA").
3. This electronic Form 6 and a separate Form C, containing the parliculars and contacidetails of the Trustee Manager/Responsible Person must be completed by a person authorised by the Trustee-Manager/ Responsible Person lo do so. The person so authorised should maintain records of information furnished lo him by theTrustee-Manager/Responsible Person.
4. This form and Form C, are lo be completed electronically. The Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person will attach both forms lo the prescribed SGXNet announcement !empiate for dissemination as required under section 137R(1) or 137ZC(1) of the SFA, as the case may be. While Form C will be attached lo the announcement !empiate, ilwill noibe disseminated to the public and is made available only to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (the "Authority").
5. A single form may be used by a Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person for more than one transaction resulting in notifiable obligations which occur within the same notifiable period (i.e. within one business day of the earliest transaction). There must be no netting-off of two or more notifiable transactions even if they occur within the same day.
6. Ali applicable parls of the notification form musibe completed. lf there is insufficient space for your answers, piease include attachment(s) by clicking on the paper clip icon on the bottom left-hand corner or in item 1O of Pari Il. The total file size forali attachment(s) should noiexceed 1MB.
7. Except for ilem 4 of Pari Il, piease select only one option from the relevant check boxes.
8. Please note that submission of any false or misleading information is an offence under Pari VII of the SFA.
9. The term "Listed lssuer" as used in this form refers lo -
(a) a registered business trust (as defined in the Business Trusts Acl(Cap. 31A)) any or ali of the units in which are listed for quotation on the officiallist of a securities exchange;
(b) a recognised business trust any or ali of the units in which are listed for quotation on the official list of a securities exchange, such listing being a primary listing; or
(c) a collective investment scheme that is a trust, that invests primarily in real estate and real estate related assets specified by the Authority in the Code on Collective lnvestment Schemes, and any or ali the units in which are listed for quotation on the official list of a securities exchange, such listing being a primary listing (''Real Estate lnvestment Trust").
10. For furlher instructions and guidance on how lo complete this notification form, please refer lo section 9 of the User Guide on Electronic Notification Forms which can be accessed althe Authority's Internet website al http://www.mas.gov.sg (under "Regulations and Financial Stability", "Regulations, Guidance and Licensing", "Securities, Futures and Fund Management", "Forms", "Disclosure of lnterests").
Part l - Generai
1. Name of Listed lssuer:
2. Type of Listed lssuer:
D Registered/Recognised Business Trust
0 Real Estate lnvestment Trust
3. Name of Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person:
SPH Reit Management Pte.Ltd.(the "Manager")
4. ls the Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person aIso a substantial unitholder of the Listed lssuer?
FORtv1 61( Vers10n 2 O ]1Effeclive Date [ 21 [/izrrct' 2014] P2ge 1 of 6
Part Il - Transaction Details
1. Date of acquisition of or change in interest:
2. Date on which the Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person became aware of the acquisition of, or change in, interest O (if different from item 1 above, p!ease specify the date):
3. Explanation (if the date of becoming aware is different from the date of acquisition of, or change in, interest):
4. Type of securities which are the subject of the transaction (more than one option may be chosen):
0 Ordinary vating units
D Other type af units (exc/uding ordinary voting units)
D Rights/Optians/Warrants aver units
D Rights/Optians aver debentures
D Others (p/ease specify):
5. Number of units, rights, options, warrants and/or principal amount of debentures acquired or disposed of by Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person:
6. Amount of consideration paid or received by Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person (excluding brokerage and stamp duties):
FORM 6i[ VerSIOil 2 0 ]tEfiectwe Date [ 21 Match 2014] Page 3 of G
7. Circumstance giving rise lo the interest or change in interest:
D Securities via market transaction
D Securities via off-market transaction (e.g. married dea/s)
D Securities via physical settlement of derivatives or other securities
D Securities pursuant to rights issue
D Securities via a placement
D Securities following conversion/exercise of rights, options, warrants or other convertibles
D Securities as part of management, acquisition and/or divestment fees paid by the Listed lssuer
D Securities via market transaction
12] Securities via off-market transaction (e.g. married dea/s)
D Acceptance of take-over offer far Listed lssuer
D Corporale action by Listed Jssuer (p/ease specify):
D Others (p/ease specify):
8. Quantum of interests in securities held by Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person before and after the transaction. Please complete relevant table(s) below (far example, Tab/e 1 should be compleled if lhe change re/ales lo ordinary voling unils of lhe Lisled /ssuer; Tab/e 4 should be compleled iflhe change re/ales lo debenlures):
Table 1. Change in respect of ordinary voting units of Listed Jssuer
No. of ordinary voting unìts held:
As a percentaç:Je of total no. of ordinary
voting units: @
No. of ordinary voting units held:
As a percentage of total no. of ordinary
voting units: @
16,960,179 o 16,960,179
0.674 o 0.674
13,131,379 o 13,131,379
0.522 o 0.522
FORr1 61[ Vers1on 2 O j!Efisct >JeDate [ 2 i iv1mch 2014 j Page
9. Circumstances giving rise lo deemed interests (ifthe interest is such):
[You may attach a chart(s) in item 10 to illustrate how the Trustee-Manager!Responsible Person's deemed interest, as set aut in item 8 tables 1 to 6, arises]
10. Attachments (ifany):@
# (The fola/ file size for al/ attachment(s) shou/d not exceed 1MB.)
11. lf this is a replacement of an earlier notification, please provide:
(a) SGXNet announcement reference of the first notification which was announced an SGXNet
(the "lnitial Announcement'}:
l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
(b) Date ofthe lnitial Announcement:
(c) 15-digit transaction reference number of the relevant transaction in the Form 6 which was attached in the lnitial Announcement:
l l l l l l l l Il l l l l l l
12. Remarks (if any):
Credit Suisse (Singapore) Limited was the sole global coordinator and issue managerforthe initial public offering of
SPH REIT (the "Offering").Credit Suisse (Singapore) Limited,DBS Bank Ltd.and Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited were thejoint bookrunners and underwriters ofthe Offering (collectively, the "Joint Bookrunners").
The Joint Bookrunners forthe Offering assume no responsibility forthe contents ofthis announcement. IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This announcement is for information only and does not constitute an invitation or offerto acquire, purchase or
subscribe for Units.
The value of Units and the income derived from them,if any, may fali or rise.Units are not obligations of,deposits in, or guaranteed bythe Manager or any of its affiliates. An investment in Units is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss ofthe principal amount invested.
lnvestors should note that they will have no right to request the Manager to redeem or purchase their Units for so long as the Units are listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (the "SGX-ST").It is intended that Unitholders may only deal in their Units through trading on the SGX-ST.The listing ofthe Units on the SGX-ST does not guarantee a liquid market forthe Units.
Transaction Reference Number (auto-generated):
FOFk1 6'[ Vers10n 2 0 ]IEffeclive DJtB [ 21 k1;;>rch 20H] P3ge SofG
Ifem 13 is to be completed by an individua/ submitting this notification form on behalf of the Trustee-Manager/ Responsible Person.
13. Particulars of Individuai completing this notification form: (a) Name of Individuai:
Lim Wai Pun
(c) Name of entity:
lsPH Reit Management Pte.Ltd.
FORi-/1 Gi( lers1on 2 O ]fEfieclive Date [ 21r 'Jarch 2014] !:l:'lge 6 of 6