Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

4-Traders Homepage  >  Equities  >  Toronto Stock Exchange  >  Enbridge Inc    ENB   CA29250N1050

SummaryChartsNewsAnalysisCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
News SummaryMost relevantAll newsSector newsTweets 
The feature you requested does not exist. However, we suggest the following feature:

Enbridge : buys 50% stake in Hohe See offshore wind project

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
02/21/2017 | 11:20am CET

German energy group EnBW Energie Baden-Wrttemberg has agreed to sell a 49.9% stake in the nearly 500 MW Hohe See offshore wind project to Canadian energy infrastructure company Enbridge; EnBW will retain the remaining 50.1%. Both partners will jointly finance the implementation of the offshore wind farm from construction through to commissioning. Total investment is estimated at 1.8bn.

The Hohe See wind project, located in the "exclusive economic zone" of the North Sea (around 90 km north of Borkum and 100 km northwest of Helgoland) is now entering the construction phase. The project will feature 71 wind turbines provided by Siemens, for a total capacity of 497 MW. When commissioned in late 2019, the project will generate around 2 TWh/year.

(c) 2017 MediaQuest Corp. All rights reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info)., source Middle East & North African Newspapers

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
Latest news on ENBRIDGE INC
02/21 ENBRIDGE : buys 50% stake in Hohe See offshore wind project
02/20 ENBRIDGE : In Wake of New Pipeline Concerns, Groups Call on Snyder, Schuette to ..
02/19 ENBRIDGE : suspects construction in area caused pipeline leak near Edmonton
02/18 ENBRIDGE : Responds to Suspected Third-Party Line Strike
02/18 ENBRIDGE : NEB Staff On-Site at Enbridge Pipeline Incident in Strathcona County,..
02/17 ENBRIDGE : Files 2016 Year End Disclosure Documents
02/17 ENBRIDGE : Files 2016 Year End Disclosure Documents
02/17 ENBRIDGE : is new Chamber member
02/17DJEnbridge Earnings Fall
02/17 ENBW ENERGIE BADEN WUERTTEMBERG : Enbridge buys stake in EnBW's 1.8 billion euro..
More news
Sector news : Oil & Gas Transportation Services - NEC
02/21 CHEUNG KONG INFRASTRUCTURE : Australia to vet infrastructure investment for geop..
02/17DJEnbridge Earnings Fall
02/17DJTRANSCANADA : Tries Again for Nebraska's Approval of Keystone -- 2nd Update
02/16 CENOVUS ENERGY : may restart another two deferred oil sands projects
02/16 ENBRIDGE : FTC approves Enbridge deal to buy Spectra with conditions
More sector news : Oil & Gas Transportation Services - NEC
News from SeekingAlpha
02/21 Shut Enbridge pipeline to be drained, Canadian regulator says
02/21 Finding Value In MLP IDRs
02/17 Enbridge (ENB) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
02/17 ENBRIDGE : An Emerging Wind Energy Giant
02/17 Enbridge Inc. 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
Advertisement
Financials ( CAD)
Sales 2017 44 268 M
EBIT 2017 7 961 M
Net income 2017 3 334 M
Debt 2017 72 292 M
Yield 2017 4,12%
P/E ratio 2017 23,32
P/E ratio 2018 21,40
EV / Sales 2017 2,82x
EV / Sales 2018 2,41x
Capitalization 52 413 M
More Financials
Chart ENBRIDGE INC
Duration : Period :
Enbridge Inc Technical Analysis Chart | ENB | CA29250N1050 | 4-Traders
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends ENBRIDGE INC
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishNeutralBullish
Technical analysis
Income Statement Evolution
More Financials
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 12
Average target price 62,7  CAD
Spread / Average Target 13%
Consensus details
EPS Revisions
More Estimates Revisions
Managers
NameTitle
Perry F. Schuldhaus President
David A. Arledge Chairman
Leon Anthony Zupan Chief Operating Officer-Liquids Pipelines
John K. Whelen Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President
C. L Dyer Chief Information Officer & Vice President
More about the company
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capitalization (M$)
ENBRIDGE INC-2.47%39 881
ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PA..6.40%60 538
KINDER MORGAN INC6.18%49 091
TRANSCANADA CORPORATIO..2.15%40 841
WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC-7.29%23 559
ENERGY TRANSFER PARTNE..8.32%21 050
More Results