Member access

4-Traders Homepage  >  Shares  >  Euronext Amsterdam  >  HAL TRUST    HAL   BMG455841020

HAL TRUST (HAL)

15
Delayed Quote. Delayed Euronext Amsterdam - 07/25 11:35:01 am
116 EUR   -0.77%
07/16 HAL : GrandVision to acquire interest in Peruvian optical retail chain Tops..
06/16 HAL : Distribution 2013 dividend
05/20 HAL TRUST : ex-dividend day
SummaryQuotesChart AnalysisNewsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 

HAL TRUST : Distribution 2010 dividend

06/14/2011 | 11:45am US/Eastern
Recommend:
0
Press release HALDISTRIBUTION 2010 DIVIDEND

Shareholders representing 24.3% of the outstanding HAL Trust shares have elected for payment of the 2010 dividend in cash (€ 3.75 per HAL Trust share). The remainder (75.7%) will be paid in HAL Trust Shares.

Accordingly, 1,878,285 new HAL Trust shares will be issued as stock dividend. After this issue the number of outstanding HAL Trust shares will amount to 67,358,837.

A request for listing of the newly issued HAL Trust shares will be submitted to NYSE Euronext Amsterdam pursuant to Section 5:4 (e) of the Financial Supervision Act.

Both the cash and stock dividend will be payable as from June 17, 2011

HAL Holding N.V. June 14, 2011

HAL HOLDING N.V. Commercial registry Curaçao 46339

5, AVENUE DES CITRONNIERS, MC 98000 MONACO TEL: (377) 92 16 75 79 FAX: (377) 93 25 54 34

Recommend :
0
React to this article
Latest news on HAL TRUST
07/16 HAL : GrandVision to acquire interest in Peruvian optical retail chain Topsa
06/16 HAL : Distribution 2013 dividend
05/20 HAL TRUST : ex-dividend day
05/13HAL TRUST : quaterly earnings release
2013 HAL TRUST : Third quarter 2013
2013HAL TRUST : quaterly earnings release
2013 HAL TRUST : Distribution 2012 dividend
2013 HAL TRUST : Conversion rate dividend in shares set at
2013 HAL TRUST : ex-dividend day
2013 HAL TRUST : Developments in 2013
Advertisement
Chart
Duration : Period :
HAL TRUST Technical Analysis Chart | HAL | BMG455841020 | 4-Traders
Income Statement Evolution
HAL TRUST : Income Statement Evolution
More Financials
Dynamic quotes  
ON
| OFF