Insider Trading Activity For Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS)
Tilly Levine , major shareholder of Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS) reportedly Sold 20,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 10.96 for a total transaction amount of $219,200.00 SEC Form
Analyst Ratings For Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS)
These are 3 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS) is Buy (Score: 2.50) with a consensus target price of $12.33 , a potential (12.02% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS)
- On 8/26/2016 Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating Overweight with a price target of $10.00 to $12.00
- On 8/26/2016 SunTrust Banks, Inc. Reiterated Rating Neutral with a price target of $6.50 to $8.00
- On 12/1/2016 Stifel Nicolaus Set Price Target of rating Hold with a price target of $9.50 to $11.00
- On 2/1/2017 Mizuho Reiterated Rating Neutral with a price target of $10.00 to $12.00
- On 1/31/2017 Roth Capital Set Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $15.00
- On 2/6/2017 B. Riley Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $16.00
Dividend History For Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS)
On 2/1/2017 Tilly's Inc announced a special dividend of $0.70 with an ex dividend date of 2/13/2017 which will be payable on 2/24/2017.
About Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS)
Tilly’s, Inc. is a destination specialty retailer of casual apparel, footwear and accessories for young men, young women, boys and girls. The Company offers an unparalleled selection of relevant brands, styles, colors, sizes and price points. The Company’s apparel merchandise includes branded, fashion and styles for tops, outerwear, bottoms and dresses. Its accessories merchandise includes backpacks, hats, sunglasses, headphones, handbags, watches, jewelry and others. The Company offers its products through stores and Website. The Company operates over 220 stores in approximately 30 states. The Company’s stores are located in malls, lifestyle centers, power centers, community centers, outlet centers and street-front locations. The Company also operates an e-commerce platform for desktop and mobile. The Company’s third-party brands include AYC, Adidas, Billabong, Converse, Hurley, Nixon, JanSport, LRG and Stance, among others.
Recent Trading Activity for Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS)
Shares of Tilly's Inc closed the previous trading session at 11.01 up +0.13 1.19% with 318,346 shares trading hands.
The post Insider Trading Activity Tilly's Inc (NASDAQ:TLYS) – major shareholder Sold 20,000 shares of Stock appeared first on Market Exclusive.
© Market Exclusive 2017, source Market Exclusive